I am Finn. I am a “Director of Engineering” at MOIA, one of the leading ride sharing companies.
And as there are many ways to build what we consider a “good” product – most certainly, there is not the one way – there are many perspectives, too. Here I share some of my own perspectives:
Read Blog Posts
- Our Learnings from Five Months Without Production Feedback
- Moin MOIA – This is about leaving ThoughtWorks and starting a new job at MOIA
- A Star Trek Fan-Fiction Retrospective – including a template to download.
- Don’t let Architecture Astronauts Scare You – this post takes you on a journey to almost 20 years of software development
- Service Integration – this is a quick read about anti-patterns in service integrations via data lakes
- Dimensions of Quality – this is a post-series (5 parts) which encapsulates my entire holistic approach to quality
- Quality Mindset at ThoughtWorks Germany – „QA is so much more than testing.“ But what exactly?
- How To: Consumer Driven Contract Tests
- A guide to testing micro services
- Are We Only Test Manager? – An English translation of the German Otto.de Blog Post.
- Process Automation and Continuous Delivery at OTTO.de
- Testing with Frank – This is my oldest blog post about one of the first iOS automation frameworks (from 2014)
Watch Conference Talks
- Quality Titans – How much Quality do you need at what point of time in your project? How do you get the this level? And how much is too much?
- Better, Faster, Stronger – Delivering High Quality Products – this is my talk about all the steps a QA can be involved throughout the story life cycle
- The Business Value of Quality – this talk is about finding the right balance between speed and quality
- Building a High Quality Product – this recording is from the DevOps conference DevOne in Linz
Listen to Podcasts
- Podcast about the journey to continuous deployments at Otto.de
- Latest trends in Software Feature Development: A/B Tests, Canary Releases, Feedback Loops
All thoughts and opinion are my own. They are intended to be inspiration, not a template or strict guide.
All the best,